Where else can you drive off-road vehicles and shoot REAL machine guns except ARIZONA? Desert Wolf Tours has put together one AMAZING adventure that provides an Experience-of-a-Lifetime!
Desert Wolf Tours
Voted Arizona’s #1 Desert ATV Tours & Adventures!Click here to Book My Adventure!
The #1 Ranked Off-Road ATV Adventure Tour 10 Years Running!
WINNER of Over 20 Travel & Tourism Industry Awards!
Our Adventures are THRILLING! And, our Expert Guides will definitely ENTERTAIN YOU!!
NO HELMET OR GOGGLES REQUIRED on our Adventure!!! (18 years old and older)
Search for an Upcoming Experience!
Searching available tours for . . .
Showing Tours for -
Choose the Best Adventure!
See Why We’re The Valley’s Most Award-Winning Off-Road Adventure!
You get to drive an authentic Military-Grade Tomcar UTV … the H1 Hummer of the UTV world … for a truly UNIQUE experience!
Our EXPERT guides lead you through the beautiful Sonoran desert for 3+ hours on a truly exciting and entertaining adventure!
Head out deep into the Sonoran Desert where you will see beautiful mountain vista views, incredible dynamic terrain, and may even see some Sonoran Desert creatures, both furry and scaled, scurrying about throughout their desert playground!
Great Adventures Is What We're All About!
– “Best Off-Property Excursion in the World” Winner – TravelGolf.com
– “Best Guided ATV Tour in Arizona” – BestThingsAZ.com
– TripAdvisor “HALL OF FAME”
– TripAdvisor “Certificate of Excellence”
– Featured on The Golf Channel’s “Morning Drive”
– Travel & Hospitality Awards “Learning Experience of the Year – Arizona”
– Travel & Hospitality Awards “Extreme Activity of the Year – Arizona”
– Flight Network “Top 20 – America’s Most Adventurous and Experiential Tours”
– Luxury Travel Guide “Tour Operator of the Year – Scottsdale”
– Best of Scottsdale “Best Tour Operator” Winner
– “Top Rated on Viator” Award
– Experience Scottsdale “Adventure of the Year”
– AI Business Excellence Award – “Best ATV Adventure Provider – AZ”
– Corp Today Magazine – “Best ATV Adventure Provider – AZ”